Epson Compatible Cartridge Ink 69 T069 6 Pack Combo 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Epson Compatible Cartridge Ink 69 T069 6 Pack Combo 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenata, 1 Yellow

Epson Compatible Cartridge Ink  69 T069 6 Pack Combo 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenata, 1 Yellow
Price : $2.19

Customer Reviews

I bought this ink for my Epson CX8400 printer. The printer is an ink-hog and the equivalent Epson ink (3-black, 1-Cyan/Yellow/Magenta pack) would be about $74, so I thought that I'd gamble on off-brand ink. I'm afraid that I lost the gamble.
The black ink cartridge seemed to work OK for the first couple of pages, but then started skipping. I ran through several print head cleaning cycles with no improvement. With the Epson CX8400 you can't clean just the head that's clogged, you have to clean them all, and the head cleaning cycle uses a LOT of ink, so I next ran out of yellow ink. When I replaced the yellow cartridge with one of these, the head clogged immediately and the printer wouldn't print yellow at all. Coincidence? I don't think so.
I replaced the yellow and black cartridges with genuine Epson cartridges and the yellow started working again, but I haven't been able to clear the black print head. It's not a terrible thing if these cartridges have ruined this crummy printer, but these cartidges were a complete waste of my money. I threw them all away.

I have an epson nx400 and these cartridges appear to be working great. this printer is one of the pickiest when it comes to what ink you put into it, even rejecting some epson inks thinking they were not legit. but i installed this ink and the only problem i got was that there was a line but expect that to go away after a little bit of use (happened before on epson ink).

Product Description

CLEARANCE SALE,First Class mail shipped from US (within 24-48) hours. High quality ink. 60 days money back guarantee. Compatible Epson ink

Product Details

• Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B003TV6BI2
  • Item model number: T69

Technical Details

• One year guarantee
Epson Compatible Cartridge Ink  69 T069 6 Pack Combo 3 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenata, 1 Yellow

0 comments:

Post a Comment